Monday, June 15, 2009

more music

I need another playlist.
so here:

1. cuddle fuddle- passion pit
this is an extremely sexual song, I mean, seriously "I filled the bucket, I spilled the bucket, out on the floor, a mistake fo sho" its obviously about a guy cummin' too early, and its an amazing song anyways, I love love love it. and I listen to it at least once a day.

2. electric feel- MGMT
okay, the song alone makes you want to party, and then WITH the video? its like to hot to handle. it totally makes me want to have a rave party in the woods with hundreds of sweaty people dancing in one huge mass. seriously and check out the dskotek remix too, its also good for dancing.

3. better things- passion pit
oh my god, the first 25 seconds of this song? pure genious. like I could party to this song ALL NIGHT LONG. its totally disco meets techno meets hip hop meets indie meets filthy dirty gorgeous! I love it. look n' listen. fabulous. okay.

4. old old fashioned- frightened rabbit
I don't think theres any possible way you could not love this band, I found it for free on a podcast that my friend (guess who) recommended and I totally love it. I jam out to it all the time. enjoy

5.lie in our graves- Dave Matthews
this has always been and always will be one of my favorite songs, it has never failed to bring my spirits up. ever. it has such a powerful message and Dave Matthews is just amazing anyways, i have great great great memories of this song, from riding hundreds of miles with my sister and my aunt to her house in Traverse City, Michigan (which I think I mentioned in a different post) to both of my camp sweet hearts (B-bear, I love you! and Brendan! ) I had mentioned my love for this song to B-bear, a councilor at my summer camp and for the closing camp fire, he played this on the guitar (with his friend on drums) for me. and he looked and smiled at me the entire time. I'll never forget him, and Brendan, we both had enormous crushes on eachother but I was already dating someone (who broke up with me the day after I got back from camp) and I didn't want to cheat on him, even though it would have been the right thing to do. well not really, but I think you know what I mean, and Brendan and I both shared a love for something else, Dave Matthews. and we sang to his songs every single night we snuck out (which was every night) and. I need to end this post
so
there.

love you xoxo

1 comment:

  1. A nun has a more exciting sex life than you.

    ReplyDelete